Like most educators, I decided to start my own blog for the following reasons:
- To internalize all of the information and media that I consume everyday regarding best practices in education.
- To build on my pedagogical beliefs, keep current in my field, and stay up to date on the latest technology resources that are available.
- To share my expertise, resources, and pedagogy with other educators around the world.
- To give back to my personal learning network of educators who already do so much for me.
- To continue to learn and grow with my personal learning network with the hope that our knowledge and expertise will continue to provide the best possible education for students all over the world.
I would like to thank all of my subscribers, commenters and readers for finding my blog to be both valuable and useful. If you are reading this blog post, then I would like to personally thank you for participating and contributing to my personal learning network!
The Landscape of Learning's Top 10 Blog Posts of the Year
- My Top 25 Free Math Resources for Education
- Twitter Tweet Sheet: Tips, Tricks, and Resources
- My Top Free Online Tools and Resources for PBL
- My Top 25 Free Science Resources for Education
- 15 Free Online Apps to Get Your Students Creating
- 13 Ways to use Socrative as a Formative Assessment
- The 21st Century Learner Needs a 21st Century Teacher
- The 21st Century Resume`: How to Get Your Students Noticed in the Workplace
- MyBrain: The Most Underrated App Off the Market
- We Can't Forget that there are Faces Behind the Data
You might also like
My Top 10 Most Valuable Posts of the Year